By placing an order with Your Source Direct, you are confirming that you agree with all of the terms and policies listed below and on our "Policies" page.|
All of the products on our website are listed as being "New - Open Box".
What does this mean?
Although all of our items are New, they still vary in condition or packaging in one way or another. Please see below for examples:
- New Factory Sealed
- New Original Box, Original Packaging, has been opened to verify all parts are complete.
- New - Bulk Packaging, when the retail package is not present or has been ripped or written on a standard brown or white cardboard box is used to replace it.
- New - Bulk Packaging, Missing NON-Essential Accessories. Something that is not needed to make the item function or can be found online. ( Twisty Ties or Documentation )
- Refurbished - Items that have been revised by the manufacturer and brought back to new specifications.
How do items get in this type of condition?
- Shelf pulled items - When big box stores need to make room for new models for their showroom.
- Wrong Parts Ordered, Wrong Parts Received, and Fraudulent Orders that are returned by merchants.
- Packaging that has seen better days from travel or warehouse environments.
- Non-Essential Items not making it back into the bulk packaging box.
Note - Some minor scuffing and/or surface scratches may occur during the testing and shipping. This does not affect the function of the unit and does not occur on all units.